As we grow, we plan on being a player in the local community by holding and being apart of local community events such as:
- Local festivals
Get Smashed Radio will be providing contests / winning opportunities for listeners in our local markets. These contest offer unique opportunities for advertisers to be involved directly with the community. It provides a positive way for your sponsorship dollars and brand impact the community directly.
Traditional Advertising (On-Air):
Currently, we are offering competitive advertising rates based on commercial inventory. Advertising rates vary.
Advertisers have the option to supply their own advertisement, have an advertisement created for them based on their script (additional fees may apply), or have an advertisement voiced by the stations on air talent as a “read” which is a live / recorded reading of the sponsors spot.
Advertisers may choose when their spots run (Daypart), the length of the spot, and the number of times in the day they wish their spot to be heard. There are three “standard” advertising spot lengths: 15, 30 and 60 seconds. The “Dayparts” are:
- Midnight to 6am
- 6am to 10am
- 10am to 2pm
- 2pm to 6pm
- 6pm to Midnight
In addition we offer direct sponsorship opportunities associated with some of our individual on air elements / segments:
- 15-second Weather Sponsor
- 30-second messages during specific designed programs
- 60-second live and recorded messages
Commercial inventory will be capped at 9 minutes per hour. This would be broke down into three, 3 minute ad sets. (Subject to change based on market demands.)
This is a very unique way to sponsor our studio.
- “This Radio Studio powered by… (your business name)”
Radio Show Sponsors: (KMZK “Radio Z”)
- Kain Mornings
- Mid Days with LD Rizzo
- Afternoons with LA Lloyd
- Five O’clock Non-stop Drive sponsored by… (Your business name).
- Triple Shot Thursday brought to you by… (Your business name).
- LA Lloyds Rock 30 Countdown
- Hard Rock Nights with Brian Basher (Coming Soon)
- The Electric Radio Show (Coming Soon)